Monday, February 11, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Caleb. I am seventeen years old, and I am newly diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. Throughout this blog, I would like to shed light to those who have never heard of type 1, and give hope for newly diagnosed or struggling type 1 diabetics!

For starters, here is a picture of my family.




(Back Row) Samuel (20) Dad, Mom, Benjamin (22)
(Front Row) Caleb* (Me), Hannah*, Daniel*
*=Type 1 Trio :)

Three years ago my youngest sibling, Hannah, was diagnosed with type 1 at nine years old. Eight months following, Daniel was also diagnosed. As of this past week, I was diagnosed with type 1. We presently claim the title of "The Three Musketeers". I look forward to seeing what the Lord will do through this trial He has entrusted in my family's life.

Have a good night!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment! :)