Sunday, May 18, 2014

D Blog Week- Day 7: My Favorite Things


"As we wrap up another Diabetes Blog Week, let’s share a few of our favorite things from the week. This can be anything from a #DBlogWeek post you loved, a fantastic new-to-you blog you found, a picture someone included in a post that spoke to you, or comment left on your blog that made you smile. Anything you liked is worth sharing!"

First of all, this has been an amazing experience! I absolutely loved the opportunity to have topics provided for me, and the incredible Type One's I have met through this! Thank you especially to Karen Graffeo at Bitter~Sweet for heading this up!
Each day, I took a few minutes to scroll through other blogs after submitting my own. There is no way I could possibly pick a favorite- each and every blog had special personal views of life with diabetes. That's one of the awesome parts of the DOC (Diabetes Online Community) is that it provides endless amounts of stories, ideas, and support! 

One of my favorite posts this week would be Keri Sparling's "Diabetes Hacks". Due to the fact that the Type One Trio is relatively new to Type One, we haven't quite figured out all the "hacks". Keri had mulitple helpful ideas that will surely be implemented into our diabetic living! :)

One of the newest blogs I found was Katet1d's Blog. She does an excellent job of personalizing her T1D story. Looking forward to getting to do more reading there!

Overall, this was an amazing week of blogging and I look forward to next year's D-Blog Week! Thanks to all who participated, and to all my readers - like you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment! :)