Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Ultimate Cure

I have been taking online college classes this year. It has been a neat experience, and helps me finish high school at the same time.

The way it works is all the classes are dual credits. That means that for each class, it counts for both high school and college. By the time I finish this semester, I will have completed high school and half my freshman year of college! It is very nice! 

Well, today we I was doing a class when the teacher had us look up Revelation 21. I was reading along when a verse literally jumped out at me. 

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither there shall be any more pain; for the former things are passed away." 


So what does that mean to me.

A lot.

No more shots, no more pain, no more hurt . . . none.

That is something worth looking forward too! Unless there is a cure, I will always have Type One - 

Until I get to Heaven.

I don't know about you, but when I saw this verse - my day got infinitely better. 

I thank God for the promises He gives. Without them, life becomes overwhelming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment! :)