Thursday, January 30, 2014

1st Year with T1 Diabetes!

 
January 31st 2013 . . .

It has been one year.

I really can't believe that it's only one year - it seriously feels like ten! 

I find myself worried, because if this one year feels like ten . . . how many years will five years feel like? Anyway, I have college tomorrow so I'm going to cut this momentous moment short! I hope the you enjoy the video . . . it is a very short synopsis of an amazing year.

Thanks to all of my loving, supporting, and caring friends and family!


Oh, and on an important note ... In the diabetes world, this is officially my first "Diaversary"!! So I will party through the night as I sleep! ;)

I'm looking forward to another year full of stories, new friendships, and continuous adjusting to this disease!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment! :)