Sunday, September 1, 2013

T1T's Record Low


 This week, Daniel set a new record for the lowest number our family has seen. I decided since he lived the "experience", he should be the one to tell about it! :) 

"Well it all started when I went over to camp with my older brother Ben. Because he was late man I went to keep him company.

 It was about midnight when we both went down to the gym to play volleyball. I left my bag in the program room because I didn’t think I would need it. At about 2:00 in the morning I started to feel like I was about 80 or less, I walked up to the program room to test which took about 2 minutes. By the time I was there, I went right to the kitchen to get a pop because I knew I would need it. While I started drinking it, I walked into the program room. Immediately when I sat down it all hit me, I started to feel really sleepy and like my eyes wanted to close, I got my tester and tested, 

I was 33 (T1Trio Record ;)

When somebody is running this low (around 30), it is only a matter of minutes before they could pass out and go into a coma . . . thankfully, that wasn't the case for me! :)

Once I drank the pop, it didn’t take long for me to feel like my numbers were going up. We stayed up until 4:30, and by then I was feeling much better. I think the low has affected my numbers over the last 2 days, seeing that I have been in the 40s and 60s. I hope soon I can break some other T1Trio record, so I can post again! :)

I think Mom may disagree."

~ Daniel

 

             



4 comments:

  1. wow...that's kind of scary! Glad you're ok now, Daniel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel, you can be sure I'm praying for you. I'm so glad you made it through!! The Lord is gracious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes Pal! trying to give us all a heart attack? ! :) so glad you are alright!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment! :)