Saturday, August 10, 2013

Summer Ends . . . College Begins

Type One is throwing me for a spin.

I blame the aftermath of this hectically busy 2013 summer season. 

As of today and yesterday, I have hit the 400's four times .... my Endro's not going to like that.

Also, for some odd reason I feel really low, when I'm actually 250, high again.

As I prepare for college, my four year working streak ended this week. 


I am so thankful that I was able to set aside mastering Type One, and work this summer for Samuel. I would have thought that working for SLS would be hard, I have been surprised at how much it actually helped me. It is kind of like when you don't know how to swim, and somebody throws you into the water . . . you learn, fast. 

That would be a decent synopsis to my summer . . . 

Quick Learning! :)

I will terribly miss all of the guys at SLS, but I know if I don't go now, I never will . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment! :)