Tuesday, July 9, 2013

T1Trio :)

I apologize for not writing these past weeks...

Yes ... I'm alive. ;)
 
I am presently trying to prepare for college and work full-time for Samuel's Lawn Service. Work alone wipes me out physically, and with all the highs and lows of blood sugars I find it all pretty crazy at times! :)
 
I am looking forward to attending college this fall, but factoring in Type One will make college-life more hectic. Thankfully I will be able to commute by vehicle and can sleep at home. Not living in the dormitories will help with my Type One management. The one tricky part with driving to college will be keeping my blood sugars stable. We have yet to master our battle plan for that. :)

As for the entire Type One Trio, we all went in yesterday for our blood-work. A1C's are presently being sent to UW Madison for our appointment next week. I fear that mine will be high thanks to my "summer cold". It was nothing serious, it just had fun throwing my numbers all over. Saw everything from really high numbers to being pretty low. Daniel is doing well with his T1 management, so I suspect he will come in pretty good for the A1C reports. He has been at camp videoing and working on photography for my Dad. Hannah's numbers have been running rather low. She attended a week of Teen Camp, and throughout the entire weeks she was hitting the 50s to 60s quite frequently! .... of course, she handled them like a pro!

Long and short of it, if anybody's going to get the "Endocrinologistic rundown" ...

it'll be me. :) 


I'll be sending out our A1C results as soon as I get them from the doctor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment! :)