Thursday, April 10, 2014

National Sibling Day!


Couldn't pass the opportunity up! 

Just wanted to take a moment to say "Thank you" to the most awesome siblings in the world! Without them, I cannot even imagine trying to survive life with Type One Diabetes.


The hardship of Type One has done one thing to my family and I, it has brought us closer than we could have ever imagined!

Had God given me any other siblings, I don't think we could possibly be as closely knit as we are. Even though God has given us Type One Diabetes, he has also supplied us with the perfect family to handle these hardships!

I love you all, and am so humbled for being a part of this amazing family.


This wouldn't be possible without you both! You are amazing examples! Even if you asked, I couldn't possibly put my love for you into words!

You are both incredible!

1 comment:

  1. Caleb, God has definitely given you a wonderful family! What a blessing they are.

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment! :)